Added Benefits of attending a Masterclass
BMJ Masterclasses offer more than just presentations on the day. We include a range of complimentary tools to help prepare you for your next appraisal and revalidation:
- Comprehensive Course Handbook: written by a pool of clinical experts, together with our speakers, to ensure you can access the latest evidence and guidelines in one place. The chapters complement the speakers’ presentations so you can continue to learn and refer to the handbook in your practice.
- Online Masterclass assessment (GP General Update only): questions have been developed by the BMJ OnExamination team to test your knowledge before and after attending our event so that you can see where you have improved and where there are gaps that need to be addressed
- Track your learning: you will receive a detailed form to help you reflect on each of the sessions, and identify take home messages together with ways that you would like to change your practice
- Free basic life support (BLS) and automatic external defibrillator (AED) update (limited places available – GP General Update only): includes an online BMJ Learning module before the day, and participation in a short practical session led by A.I.D. Training during break time at the BMJ Masterclass. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- BMJ Best Practice subscription: your course fee also includes 6 months’ complimentary access to BMJ Best Practice, your online second opinion at the point of care.
You will also earn 6 CPD credits by attending each one day event and can potentially double these credits if you can prove your learning has had an impact on your practice and patients.