“Excellent study day, different perspectives of neurological problems and a refreshing opportunity to hear and discuss clinical issues.”Tweet
London, Nov 2012
This is a thought-provoking, stimulating event that is perfectly pitched for physicians looking for a comprehensive update in neurology. The interactive sessions, delivered in a focused yet informal fashion, allows for plenty of time for both discussion and questions.
Next Neurology Update:
- Date: Wednesday 20th November 2013
- Start Time: 9am
- End Time: 5pm
- Location: BMA House, London
- Audience: Physicians, consultants and trainees, junior doctors, neurologists, GPs with specialty interests
- Earn a minimum of 6 hours CPD credits for your revalidation portfolio or appraisal
- Programmes designed by a team of doctors who understand your needs, with a focus on practical advice.
- Fully updated content based on your feedback with take home tips that will help you change your practice
- Get your copy of the essential Neurology course handbook and our ‘track your learning’ document.
- Includes a 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Network with your peers and get your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive a certificate of attendance as evidence of your learning
This essential one day course will update you on the latest evidence relating to a wide range of common neurological symptoms and syndromes. Our expert speakers complement recent guidelines with practical tips and relevant case examples that will make even the most challenging aspects of neurology both clear and accessible.
Early Bird Deadline: Wednesday 9th October 2013
Full 2013 programme coming soon...
- Parkinson's disease
- Speech and swallowing
- Functional disorders
- Weakness and sensory symptoms.
London – BMA House
Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JR
Wednesday 20 November 2013
|Fee (Incl. of VAT)||Early bird fee||Full fee|
|BMA member/Previous BMJ Masterclass attendee*||£195||£220|
|GP trainee/Recently qualified GP||£170||£195|
Prices are per delegate, per day.
*To book at the previous BMJ Masterclass attendee rate you will need to enter your discount code, which has been sent to the email address used to make your previous BMJ Masterclass booking. To be reminded of your discount code please email our customer service team [hyperlink to firstname.lastname@example.org] or call 0207 111 1106 who will be able to verify your previous attendance.