GP General Update
Friday 14 & Saturday 15 March 2014, London
- Early bird deadline ends Wednesday 29 January
- Earn 12 CPD credits across two days
- Includes 350+ page comprehensive course handbook
- Test your knowledge with online assessments
- Free Basic Life Support refresher (limited availability)
Thursday 27 February 2014, London
- Early bird deadline ends Wednesday 22 January
- Earn 6 CPD credits
- Updated and refreshed content for 2014
- Get your questions answered by the experts
- Includes 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
BMJ Masterclasses support busy doctors through appraisal and revalidation via a series of face-to-face educational events. Developed by a team of clinical editors, our one and two-day courses help general practitioners, physicians and healthcare professionals earn required CPD points and keep up to date with the latest evidence, new guidelines and best practice in important clinical areas to improve patient outcomes.
Crammed with take home messages, our practical, interactive and case-based sessions are peer reviewed and remain free from sponsorship input, ensuring you only get impartial updates.