- How do I register?
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- Alternative methods to booking online
- Do I need to bring anything?
- How do I register for the previous attendee rate?
- I have previously attended a BMJ Masterclass but cannot find my discount code
- When will I receive my pre-event information pack?
- When will I receive my certificate of attendance and speaker slides?
There are three different ways to register and pay:
- Complete the online registration. We accept credit card or debit card.
- Fax a completed registration form to +44 (0)20 7383 6974. You can pay by credit card or debit card.
- Post a completed registration form to BMJ Publishing Group Ltd, BMJ Learning, PO Box 295, London, WC1H 9TE.
You can pay by cheque, credit card or debit card. Please make cheques payable to BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and drawn in pounds sterling
To see the cancellation and refund policy please see section ‘7 Cancellation and Refunds’ of the terms and conditions.
To cancel your booking, please inform BMJ Masterclasses in writing immediately by post or e-mail.
All delegates are bound by our full booking terms and conditions.
If you would like to attend one of our events but would prefer not to book online then please print off a booking form found on the event page, complete and return it to us by post to:
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd
PO Box 295
or by fax:
0207 383 6974.
No. Course materials are supplied on the day as well as refreshments and lunch.
To benefit from the previous attendee rate you must book online. You will be required to enter a discount code which has been emailed to all previous BMJ Masterclass attendees. This code will have been sent to the email address you used when making your original booking.
If you cannot find your discount code in your email inbox or have changed your email address since you registered with BMJ Masterclasses, please email customer services or call 0207 111 1106 who will verify your attendance at a past event and re-issue your discount code.
The reminder email will be sent out one week before the masterclass. This will contain the full programme for the day, speaker biographies and directions to the venue.
All delegates will be emailed their certificate of attendance 1-2 weeks after the BMJ Masterclass. If for some reason you do not receive your certificate, please contact us. The speaker slides are emailed out within one month of the masterclass subject to the speaker's permission.